Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"Stuff" I Caught up with - March (bumped up)

Movies I'm watchin....

The Kingdom - Netflix
The Naked Prey - DVD - Criterion
Ratcatcher - Cable
Right At Your Door - Netflix
Q the winged Serpent - Cable
Aliens (old version) - Cable
Way of the Dragon - Cable
The Caine Mutiny - Cable
Dangerous Days: Making Blade Runner - DVD - 2 and 1/2 hour doc on the Blade Runner 5 disc set.
Bug - Netflix
Blade Runner (Workprint) - DVD - From the Blade Runner 5 disc set.
Lair of the White Worm - Cable
Black Snake Moan - Netflix
Various Zatoichi Movies...They are always on the "Kung-Fu Cinema" Channel on Voom HD

TV I'm watch'in....
Lost-ABC
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles-FOX
The Wire-HBO
New Amsterdam-FOX
John Adams - HBO
Video Games I'm playin - Xbox 360

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga


Books/Comics I'm Reading
Black Hole - Heard a bit about this book because David Fincher optioned the movie rights so I bought on a blind buy....not bad...alot like Stray Bullets..but with David Cronenberg twists

The Walking Dead Volume 8 - I read it as they come out....this is the next trade

The Road

Blood Meridian

No comments: