Saturday, April 4, 2009

What I watched - March 2009

Movies
King Kong - Extended Edition - DVD....im not lovin this film...parts are great...but as a whole...its like eating to much....blah
Watchmen - Theater - great...I couldnt ask for a better adaption...
Frozen River - Netflix - good
Gentleman's Agreement - Cable - Good
Changeling - Netflix - Great
Be Kind Rewind - Cable - ok
The Last Command - Cable - ok
Shine - Cable - good
Midnight Meat Train - Netflix - ok......love Clive Barker...and the adaption is ok but...something just didnt click...and the CGI was unnecessary
A Place in the Sun - Cable - good
Blindness - Netflix - good......very dark....
Vantage Point - Cable - ok

2 comments:

Heff said...

"King Kong - Extended Edition" ?? Hell, the theater version was too damn long !

John Mulligan said...

i know...Christ....I found the super deluxe 3 disc version at Best Buy long ago for 5 bucks

....201 minutes...it was tough...I dont see myself pickin this up again for a bit