Thursday, June 18, 2009

Out With The Old, In With The New* UPDATED


....Guess What??.......It turn's out that the camera was in the car the whole time...even though I tore it apart.....its like the devil himself put it back...this morin Gwyneth notice a little bit of silver under the seat as she is leaving for the train....ahhh well....Im glad it wasn't grabbed...and im a dick for even thinking it....



Well I either threw out my Sony Cyber-shot DCS-P73...which I'm sure I didnt or... some "one" lifted it off our table at Johnny's Reef Restaurant ...its the reason why there is no pictures from our trip to City Island & Yonkers Raceway last weekend......So its time for a new camera....

And the winner is...and keeping with brand loyalty..its the Sony Cyber-shot DCS-W290....


Can't wait to give this a good workout....

not bad.... for the low light setting

2 comments:

Gwyneth said...

The devil didn't put it back - St. Anthony did! I've been praying to him since it "disappeared".

Anonymous said...

buy klonopin online klonopin 1 mg recreational use - klonopin 93